The WF810 is an advanced remote trail cam or security camera that can be battery powered (4 or 8 AA) or 6V DC powered and has a built-in 2.0 inch TFT LCD screen for playback/menu functions. NOW WITH direct connection to the camera without having to remove the card
Remote control included to turn connection ON/OFF, use the phone app to view video/photos without having to access the camera physically
44 IR LEDS for up to 20metres of night vision (940nm 'no glow' LEDs)
Fast motion triggered 0.2sec reaction time from 3 x motion sensors (2 of them angled) - Can take pictures up to 20mp resolution and HD video
IP65 water and dust proof, mounting bracket and strap
- 44 x 'No Glow' 940nm IR LEDs
- Direct connection to phone/tablet for file viewing, live video
- Remote control
- 2.0 inch colour LCD TFT screen
- Up to 20MP pics with 120 degree field of view
- Video Resolution: Full HD 1080P (1920x1080).
- Motion detection sensor range of 15 metres over 120 degree range
- Adjustable sensitivity, Adjustable Exposure
- 0.2 sec trigger time
- TV Out (cable required, not included), USB 2.0 Port
- Modes: Pic only, Video Only, Video and Pics or Time Lapse
- Single pic or 9 shot sequence
- Periodic shot taking, Time Lapse
- Supports date/time watermarks
- 4 or 8 AA batteries (not included) or 6V DC power (not included)
- Up to 6 months standby time
- Camo colour with mounting bracket and strap
- Takes Micro-SD memory cards for recording (Up to 64GB, not included)
- USB 2.0 port to connect a laptop in the field
- Product size: 9cm(h)x13.5cmx7cm.
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $50
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:00pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.