The Welltar Bushwhacker trail/security camera is used to capture day/night images and/or video in remote locations.
Record to an a memory card (not included) for review later. The images can be viewed on the built in LCD screen or the memory card can be removed to be viewed on a computer
Images are recorded at resolutions up to 16MP and video up to 4K at 20 frames per second.
42 IR Low Glow 940nm LEDS provide illumination for night shots and the built-in moment sensor detects movement to trigger the recording/snapshots
Use the time lapse function to record periodic images of construction or environmental changes
Powered by 8 x AA batteries with up to 12 months standby time
Optional Extras Available:
- Swivel screw in metal tree mounts available
- Solar Panel with built-in rechargeable batteries
- 42 x 940nm Low Glow IR LEDs, Adjustable for strength and On/Off
- 2.4 inch LCD screen, Key operation.
- Lens : F=2.5; FOV=50°; Auto IR filter
- Picture Res : Max 16MP
- Multi-shot - Adjustable 1 to 6 images per activation
- Video: Max 4K (3840x2160@20FPS)
- Video Recording Length adjustable
- Microphone for sound recording and speaker built-in
- Motion detection sensor range of 25metres
- Sensitivity adjustment
- 0.2 sec trigger time, Trigger cooldown adjustable
- Day/Night Auto Switching, IR-Cut
- Set monitoring time start/stop
- Time Lapse Function - Adjustable up to once per day
- Loop Recording when full
- Supports date/time, logo, temp, Latitude and Longitude watermarks
- Requires 4 (expandable to 8) x AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Can be powered by external 6V power or solar panel (sold separately)
- Password protection, Lockable enclosure
- Camo colour with mounting strap
- Takes Micro-SD memory cards for recording (Up to 256GB, not included)
- IP66 water resistant to rain and splashes
- Product size: 148*99*78mm. Weight: 320g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.