** 8GB RAM VERSION **
Powerful, big display and a 48MP camera - All wrapped up in a stylish rugged enclosure with integrated IR Thermometer and running Android 11.
The more powerful Helio G80 liquid cooled version of the Umidigi Bison runs up to 25% faster then the standard Umidigi Bison.
The Sony 48MP quad camera system provides fantastic photography options with advanced features - Sony 1/2" large image sensor, 1.6μm 4-in-1 super pixel, bright F/1.79 aperture, night mode and optimized software.
The bright and clear 6.3" display offers a Full HD resolution of 1080x2340px and a definition of 409 pixels per inch - Covered with scratch resistant, toughened Gorilla Glass
8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS2.1 storage memory
- 6.3in 1080x2340 IPS FHD screen, Scratch resistant, Gorilla Glass, 409ppi
- Helio G80 AI Octa-Core processor, up to 2.0ghz, Liquid Cooled
- 950MHz G72 graphics processor
- Sony 48MP IMX582 Exmor quad rear camera system - 48MP(F1.79) main camera +16MP Ultra Wide Angle + 5MP Macro + 5MP Depth Sensor, 1.2" Sensor, 4in1 pixel binning, 6 lens, DIS, AutoFocus, Panorama, HDR, Night Mode, Dual LED Flash
- Integrated InfraRed Non-Contact Thermometer
- Underwater camera mode
- Sony 24MP front selfie camera, Face Unlock
- Face ID and Fingerprint security (side mount)
- 3G/4G Global Network support
- Compatible with all NZ/AU 3G and 4G networks
- Dual sim, Dual standby
- Micro-SD card expansion slot - Up to 256GB
- GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi Dual Band, OTG, NFC, FM, 3.5mm headphone port
- Sensors : Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Pedometer, Altimeter, Geomagnetic, Magnetometer
- 5000mAh Battery - quick charge capable
- Type-C charging port, Fast charging (10W fast charger included)
- Android 11
- Dimensions: 164*79.6*12.7mm
- Weight: 265g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.