Powerful, lots of memory, big display and a 48MP camera - All wrapped up in a stylish rugged enclosure - Introducing the Umidigi Bison
With the Helio P60 Octa-Core liquid cooled processor power and 6GB RAM +128GB of memory the Umidigi Bison is powerful and smooth
The Sony 48MP quad camera system provides fantastic photography options with advanced features - Sony 1/2" large image sensor, 1.6μm 4-in-1 super pixel, bright F/1.79 aperture, night mode and optimized software.
The bright and clear 6.3" display offers a Full HD resolution of 1080x2340px and a definition of 409 pixels per inch - Covered with scratch resistant, toughened Gorilla Glass
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS2.1 storage memory
- 6.3in 1080x2340 IPS FHD screen, Scratch resistant, Gorilla Glass, 409ppi
- Helio P60 AI Octa-Core processor, up to 2.0ghz, Liquid Cooled
- 800MHz G72 graphics processor
- Sony 48MP IMX582 Exmor quad rear camera system - 48MP(F1.79) main camera +16MP Ultra Wide Angle + 5MP Macro + 5MP Depth Sensor, 1.2" Sensor, 4in1 pixel binning, 6 lens, DIS, AutoFocus, Panorama, HDR, Night Mode, Dual LED Flash
- Underwater camera mode
- Sony 24MP front selfie camera, Face Unlock
- Face ID and Fingerprint security (side mount)
- 3G/4G Global Network support
- Compatible with all NZ/AU 3G and 4G networks
- Dual sim, Dual standby
- Micro-SD card expansion slot - Up to 256GB
- GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi Dual Band, OTG, NFC, FM, 3.5mm headphone port
- Sensors : Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Pedometer, Altimeter, Geomagnetic, Magnetometer
- 5000mAh Battery - quick charge capable
- Type-C charging port, Fast charging (10W fast charger included)
- Android 10
- Dimensions: 162.5*79.9*12.8mm
- Weight: 250g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
2021 - COVID-19 LEVEL 3 UPDATE
Expect courier delays - Courier cutoff is now 11am (although this may be changed at short notice due to changes in courier availability)
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.
Good phone ,still getting used to it!!!
So far so good. Battery lasts a long time and the phone is better than I expected.
Very fast delivery! Had the phone for 3 weeks now and so far I am happy with the performance. The battery live is great and at least equal to my armor2 I had before. The only niggle would be the programmable button on the side. Yes one can program three functions (single click, double click and long press), but these only get recognized once the phone is on and the screen unlocked. I would have loved to use at least one of the functions while the screen is still locked (like bringing up the camera without first unlocking).
Great value phone, impressed with the camera and underwater feature.
Fast delivery. Would recommend