The Ulefone Tab A7 tablet comes with 4GB RAM+64GB memory, 10.1" HD+ display and Dual 4G sim slots for phone/data and runs Android 11
Octa-Core processor, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage memory and complete with a deluxe fitted cover with screen protection flap/tablet stand
The 10.1" screen offers a Full HD+ experience at 1200x1920px and has blue light filter protection.
Good quality cameras are not often found on tablets but the Tab 8 comes with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
A big 7680mA battery means wont spend all of your time recharging the tablet.
Magnetically attaching keyboard available as an optional extra (not included in standard package)
- 3G/4G Dual Sim - Supports ALL NZ networks
- Deluxe tri-fold cover with screen protection flap/tablet stand
- Android 11.0
- SC9863A Octa-Core processor, Up to 1.6GHz
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage memory
- 10.1 inch IPS screen, 1200*1920 Full HD+ screen resolution, Multi-touch
- Eye Protection blue light filter mode
- Dual band WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz+5GHz).
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless data transmission.
- GPS, FM, G-sensor, Mic.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- External Micro SD card slot, up to 128GB (not included).
- Dual Sim slots (Single sim if Micro-SD memory expansion card installed)
- Large 7680mAh battery.
- Type-C USB charging port, 2A Fast USB charger included, OTG Data Transfer
- 13.0MP AF rear camera with flash + 5.0MP front camera
- Dual stereo speakers
- Size: 243.6x162.4x7.9mm
- Weight: 566.4g
- Colour: Space Grey
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.
good value for money