The huge battery in the Power Armor 10 has a capacity of 10000mA for amazing battery life, supports fast charging, wireless charging and can be used as a power bank to reverse charge other devices from the USB port.
Powered by the fast Helio G35 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage memory the Power Armor 14 is quick and smooth with Android 11
The 20MP Triple rear camera system uses a 20MP Sony IMX350 main sensor + Macro and depth sensors.
Built-in FM radio antenna for headphone free radio playback through the phone speaker - music anywhere, anytime
Helio G35 processor chipset, Octa-Core up to 2.3GHz
- Arm Mali-G76 MC4 720MHz Graphics Unit
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB storage memory
- Huge 10000mAh Battery
- Reverse charging from the USB port
- 15W Wireless Charging (requires wireless charger)
- Up to 1TB memory card expansion slot (memory card not included)
- 6.52in IPS screen, 720x1600 resolution, Multi-touch , Fingerprint Resistant coating, Toughened, Scratch Resistant Glass.
μm, 1/1.8" CMOS image sensor, FOV 75°, 6 piece lens
- Camera Features: Normal mode, Night Mode, Pro Mode, Macro Mode, UHD, Portrait, Gif, Panorama mode, Slow Motion, Time Lapse, Intelligent Scanning
16MP Sony IMX481 front camera, ƒ/2.2 large aperture, 5 piece lens, Face Detection, Face Unlock, HDR, Camera mute, Touch Shooting
- Stylish rear surface with grip texture
- Headset-Free FM Radio Playback (no antenna required)
- IP68/IP69K Mil-Spec Water, Dust and Shock protection
- Extreme temperature protection -40c to 80c degrees
- Side Fingerprint Sensor + Custom Button
- Tri-colour notification LED light
- 3G/4G Global Network support
- Compatible with all NZ/AU 3G,4G networks
- Dual sim 4G Dual standby (Memory card will use 1 x sim slot)
- Multi-GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, WIFI Dual Band, OTG, NFC
- 3.5mm headphone socket
- Acceleration Sensor, G-sensor, Acceleration Sensor, L-Sensor, P-Sensor, E-compass
- Type-C charging port
- Android 11
- Dimensions: 175.6 x 82.5 x 17.2mm
- Weight: 358.2g
- Ships with 10W NZ wall charger*
*Note: Due to the size of the battery a zero to full charge can take up to 8 hours so we recommend overnight charging every 3 to 5 days (depending on usage)
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.