The Armor X12 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Helio G36 octa-core chipset, which delivers smooth and responsive performance. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, and the RAM can be expanded up to 8GB via software.
The phone has a 5.45-inch HD+ IPS display, which is protected by scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
On the back of the Armor X12 Pro is a 13MP Sony IMX214 main camera. The camera can take sharp and clear photos in a variety of lighting conditions. On the front of the phone is an 8MP selfie camera.
The Armor X12 Pro has a large 4860mAh battery that can easily last for several days on a single charge and the phone is slim and light.
The Ulefone Armor X12 Pro is a rugged phone that is built to withstand harsh environments. It is IP68/IP69K and MIL-STD-810H certified, making it water, dust, and shock resistant.
The Ulefone Armor X12 Pro is the perfect phone for people who need a rugged and reliable device. It is perfect for construction workers, outdoor enthusiasts, and anyone else who needs a phone that can withstand the elements.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59qV1ohuilQ
- Helio G36 processor at up to 2.2ghz
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage memory
- Virtual RAM expansion to 8GB RAM
- Memory Card Expansion up to 256GB max (not included)
- Triple Proofing - IP68/IP69K waterproof, Shock proof, Dust proof, Mil-Spec Rated
- 5.45" IPS Toughened Glass Screen, 720x1440 res, Glove Mode
- 13MP Sony IMX214 main rear camera, f2.2, 5pc Lens, LED Flash
- 8MP front camera
- Large 4860mAH battery (10W NZ approved charger included)
- Face ID unlocking
- Notification LED
- Dual 4G sim card slots, Dual standby
- NFC (Bluetooth V5, Dual Band WIFI, Multi-GPS
- Headset-Free FM Radio, 3.5mm Headphone Port, Custom Key
- Sensors: Proximity, Light, Gravity, Accelerometer, Compass, Geomagnetic
- Compatibility: NZ - All mobile networks
- Android 13
- Dimensions: 157 mm x 76.8 mm x 14.3 mm
- Weight: 257 g
Great phone for the price.so far it's functioning well.