5G, Dimensity 800 power, 48MP Camera, 8GB RAM + 256GB and FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
The new Ulefone ARMOR 11T 5G FLIR is powered by the Dimensity 800 processor chipset - a BIG leap in power to flagship level performance - combined with 8GB RAM and 256GB of UFS2.1 high speed storage memory
The display is a compact 6.1" HD (1560x720px resolution) IPS screen with fingerprint resistant oleophobic coating. The glass is toughened, scratch resistant glass.
The FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera provides thermal images based on heat/temperature - Ideal for outdoors, property maintenance, emergency services, inspection and more
- Dimensity 800 7nm processor chipset, Octa-Core up to 2.0GHz
- Arm Mali-G57 MC4 Graphics Unit
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB UFS2.1 storage memory
- No external memory card expansion slot
- 6.1in (6.088" 1560x720 resolution) HD screen, IPS multi-touch , Fingerprint Resistant Oleophobic coating, Toughened, Scratch Resistant Glass.
0.8μm, 1/1.7" CMOS image sensor, FOV 79°, ƒ/1.79 large aperture, 6 piece lens
- Camera Features: FLIR Thermal Imaging, Night Mode, Beauty Mode, Bokeh Mode, Face Cute, HDR, AI scene detection, Pro mode, Panorama mode, Watermark, Gif, Time Lapse, Intelligent Scanning
16MP front camera, ƒ/2.2 large aperture, 5 piece lens, Beauty Mode, Face Cute, Portrait, AI scene detection, HDR, Panorama mode, Gif, Filter, Watermark, Time Lapse
- IP68/IP69K Mil-Spec Water, Dust and Shock protection
- Extreme temperature protection -40c to 80c degrees
- Side Fingerprint Sensor
- 3G/4G/5G Global Network support
- Compatible with all NZ/AU 3G,4G,5G networks
- Dual sim 4G/5G, Dual standby
- Multi-GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, WIFI Dual Band, OTG, NFC, FM
- Acceleration Sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, L-sensor, E-compass, Fingerprint sensor, NFC, Baroceptor
- 5200mAh Battery with quick charging up to 15W
- Type-C charging port, Fast charging (10W charger included)
- QI Wireless 10W Charging (requires a wireless charging pad - not included)
- Android 11
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 81.6 x 14.2mm
- Weight: 293g
- Body Colour: Black
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.
Was impossible to tell what thermal camera was in the 11T as no review of the phone I could find online listed it, however after buying I found out it is the lepton 2.5 sensor with 80x60 pixels with 50 deg lens. Was hoping for the lepton 3.5 since the phone cost over $1000, however other features on phone make up for basic thermal sensor. Note the CAT S62 Pro is the only phone with a lepton 3.5 sensor ATM. Can set the phone to not use 5g which is handy! Battery life is awesome and android 11 is very slick. Phone camera is great and overall a very fast phone. Only downside is usbc port is exposed and does not come with any plugs or protective cover, so potential for humidity and water egress there. I noticed the phone has a few quirks e.g. when charging via wireless the screen commonly thinks it being touched and keeps lighting up, but if I place it on a specific angle or pick it up and put it back on charge it goes away. Also noticed the torch has come on when not intended but that may be due to programing the quick button to activate if held down for 3s, will have to investigate this more. Screen brightness is good. Speaker is ok, and thum sensor is ok. Had to disable some setting which boosted active running app performance as it delayed me from receiving messages and emails instantly. Bluetooth didn't work transferring old phone data over, but that maybe old phone fault or googles fault so that it can transfer all my data via cloud, who knows. Quick button is easily mistaken pressed because it protrudes a little more than I would like, also sometimes when phone is locked the quick button for the torch works, sometimes not till you wake it up via the power/lock button. Feels very weighty and bulky compared to old Samsung note 8. Seller was very professional and quick to ship. Overall happy with purchase