This 9V Solar Panel power supply is designed to provide a power source to the trail cameras.
With an 1800mA battery built-in the solar panel charges the battery from the sun which then power the trail camera
Comes with a metal mount and swivel and has a 2.7metre long power lead
- Output voltage: 9V
- Maximum output current: 1000mA
- Solar panel power: 0.4w
- Lithium-ion polymer battery inside: 1800mAh
- Voltage and current of AC power adapter: Input: AC 110-220V, output DC 5V / 1000mA (for USB charging if required - cable included)
- Mounting: Tripod mount with swivel
- Output plug: 5.0*2.0mm(DC2.1)
- Waterproof: IP54
- Operation temperature: -22-+158 degree F, -30-+70 degree C
- Operation humidity: 5%-95%
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $50
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.