The Jakcom CH2 wireless car charger is an automatic clamping wireless charger suited to larger phones.
The arms automatically open when you move your phone close to the cradle and automatically clamp the phone. A simple finger touch releases the clamp
This charger has been tested with thicker big battery rugged phones and works well with large phones
Uses an extendable arm suction mount for dash or windscreen or the included vent mount.
- Suits big battery/thick phones
- Maximum phone width of 92mm
- Fold out extending bottom foot (to set correct height for wireless charging)
- QI wireless charging
- Automatic clamping - sensor detection
- Touch sensors for releasing phone
- Comes with both Dash/Window mount and Vent Mount Clamp
- 360 degree rotating and angle, Extending arm on dash/window mount
- Silicon pads for phone protection
- Max 10W charging, 5V/2A or 9V/1.2A
- M-USB Input (Cable included)
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.
Motorized clamping is handy when you need to attach phone while driving, but weight of phone seems to pull the suction off the windscreen after a while, despite cleaning the glass.