The HC801A is an advanced remote trail cam or security camera that can be battery powered (4 or 8 AA) or 6V DC powered and has a built-in 2.0 inch TFT LCD screen for playback/menu functions.
36 IR LEDS for up to 15metres of night vision (940nm 'no glow' LEDs)
Fast motion triggered 0.3sec reaction time from 3 x motion sensors (2 of them angled) - Can take pictures up to 16mp resolution and HD video at 1920x1080p resolution. Configure periodic picture shots from 1sec to 24 hours
IP66 water and dust proof with a 120 degree wide angle lens.
- 36 x 'No Glow' 940nm IR LEDs
- 2.0 inch colour LCD TFT screen
- 8MP colour CMOS sensor with 120 degree field of view
- Video Resolution: Full HD 1080P (1920x1080).
- Picture Resolution: 16MP Max (4032x4032 pixels)
- Motion detection sensor range of 15 metres over 102 degree range
- 0.3 sec trigger time
- TV Out (cable required, not included)
- Single or 3 x picture camera shots
- Periodic shot taking
- Supports date/time watermarks
- 4 or 8 AA batteries (not included) or 6V DC power (not included)
- Up to 6 months standby time
- Camo colour with mounting bracket and strap
- Takes Micro-SD memory cards for recording (Up to 32GB, not included)
- USB port to connect a laptop in the field
- Product size: 9cm(h)x13.5cmx7cm.
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
2021 - COVID-19 LEVEL 3 UPDATE
Expect courier delays - Courier cutoff is now 11am (although this may be changed at short notice due to changes in courier availability)
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.