The HC550A is an advanced remote trail cam or security camera that can be battery powered (4 or 8 AA - not included), 9V DC powered or powered by the optional SOLAR panel and has a built-in 2.0 inch TFT LCD screen for playback/menu functions.
24 IR LEDS for up to 20metres of night vision (940nm 'no glow' LEDs)
Up to 16MP resolution images and 1080P video recording to memory card
Easy access to the front facing 2" colour LCD screen for playback (or playback from the memory card on a PC/Laptop)
Comes with a remote for menu control and a mounting strap
IP65 water and dust proof with a 120 degree wide angle lens and 0.5s trigger time
- 24 x 'No Glow' 940nm IR LEDs
- 2.0 inch colour LCD TFT screen
- 16MP colour CMOS sensor with 120 degree field of view
- Video Resolution: Full HD 1080P (1920x1080).
- Picture Resolution: 16MP Max (4032x4032 pixels)
- Motion detection sensor range of 20 metres over 120 degree FOV range
- 0.5 sec trigger time
- Trigger Speed: 0.5 second.
- Triggering interval: 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec).
- 1/3/6 or 9 shots sequence
- Periodic shot taking
- Supports date/time watermarks
- Supports pin code access
- 4 or 8 AA batteries (not included) or 6V DC power (not included)
- Up to 6 months standby time
- Camo colour with mounting strap
- Takes Micro-SD memory cards for recording (Up to 32GB, not included)
- Product size: 13cm(h)x8cm(w)x6cm(d).
- Playback via screen, USB cable, removable memory card
- TV Out (cable not included)
- Mounting screw hole at the bottom for tripods
- Optional solar panel available to power this product
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.