The Hamtod DM12 offers a different take on a smart watch and fitness tracker - with a rectangular 1.91" curved glass rectangular screen offering a large 170x320px full touch screen display resolution.
Heart rate , Blood Pressure monitoring, 9 activity monitoring modes, 4 x different themes, Sleep monitoring
The FFit App has reminder modes, alarms, sedentary and water reminders and can sync fitness data with Google Fit
- 1.91-inch rectangular full touch screen curved glass
- Resolution: 170x320
- Standby time: about 30 days
- Use time: about 6-8 days
- Power Button: power button on the bottom edge
- Charging method: USB magnetic charging (cable included)
- Zinc alloy body, metal texture + TPU strap
- 300 mAh large-capacity battery
- IP68 water resistant
- Green light heart rate sensor - more accurate
- Blood Pressure monitoring
- Multiple themes, multiple sports modes
- Message, App Notifications, See Who's calling
- Sedentary reminder, Water reminder, Medication reminder, Meeting reminder, Alarm clock and other functions
- Product size: body: 57x30x12mm, long strap: 125mm, short strap: 85mm
FFit APP supported version: Supports Android 5.1 or above, IOS 9.0 or above
- Dark grey with Black Strap
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.