Using the phone app (for both Android and IOS) you can add up to 4 cameras, the app will alert you when movement is detected and start recording. You can also login at any time from anywhere and view the live video feed
The QD900 camera supports the ONVIF protocal and the video can be viewed via computer or NVR/DVR surveillance software
1080P resolution provides a nice clear image and the camera has night vision LEDs for night vision recording.
Easy to mount inside or outside (mount included)
- 1080P Resolution ,High definition image quality
- IR night vision distance is up to 15m
- WiFi - connect via AP mode direct ot phone or through your home Wifi router.
- Ethernet cable option (no POE)
- P6SLite phone app - View up to 4 cameras, recording, pictures and live view
- 1/2.5 inch progressive scan CMOS MT9P006
- H.264 dual-stream encoding
- Max 15fps 1080P(1920*1080)
- Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC, DWDR
- 3.6mm fixed Lens
- Support 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Protective Level: IP66 water resistant
- Backlight Compensation: BLC
- Privacy Masking
- Smart AI detection reduces false triggers
- Push notifications
- Size: 100mm long x 70mm wide
- Metal Enclosure and wall bracket (powder coated)
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $50
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.