- Embedded Linux OS
- Supports output to VGA and HDMI 1080P simultaneously.
- Supports Max.10ch preview, 4ch playback - Add 2 x cloud channels
- Single picture supports Max. 2MP main-stream, 4 pictures supports max. 4*1.3MP mainstream
- Supports HDMI audio output.
- Preview snapshot and playback snapshot.
- Use time chart to display playback, Color to show recording type, Faster video retrieval.
- Backup the record according to the time and duration
- Camera's IP addresses can be modified in bulk, cameras can be added remotely.
- Connect with IP camera, support various Onvif protocol versions.
- Can connect with main brand IPC (private protocol and standard ONVIF).
- Preview channel position can be switched freely; MAC address doesn't change
- The backup record and picture from USB flash drive can play on the NVR, more convenient.
- Supports various playback modes, fast forward, slow playback, fast backward, etc. Max 16X fast forward and fast backward.
- Supports P2P, QR scan and playback via mobile app.
- Backup mode: Support SATA HDD, USB flash drive store & backup (Not included)
- Manual, Motion Detection or Time Based recording
- Ports: 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45, 1 x DC Jack, 2 x USB 2.0
- Size : 210*209*40mm
- Weight: 436g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $50
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.