New release with Android 10 - The Doogee S88 Pro rugged phone is a feature packed, big battery rugged phone ready for work or play.
Helio P70 Octa-Core processor, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage memory, big 10000mA battery and a 6.3" Full HD+ screen.
With advanced features like wireless charging and reverse wireless charging (to charge other wireless charging devices) , Sony 21MP Triple AI camera, Fingerprint scanner, Dual custom buttons and NFC
Water proof, shock proof and dust proof all encased in a tough reinforced case designed for a rugged life.
- Helio P70 Octa Core processor at up to 2.1ghz, 900mhz Mali-G72 graphics processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB storage memory
- Triple Proofing - IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- 6.3" 383ppi screen, 1080x2160 resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 Anti-Scratch toughened glass, Glove mode
- Sony 21MP Exmor Triple AI rear camera, [21MP main + 8MP Telephoto + 8MP 130deg Wide angle] AI deep learning, Dual LED flash, PDAF
- 16MP Samsung front camera, AI learning, 80deg wide angle
- 10000mA battery with 'Smart Battery Allocation' and fast charging
- Aviation grade titanium alloy heat resistant body, rubber corner bumpers
- Face ID unlocking and fingerprint security
- Fast charging , NZ 2A/10W Fast charger included, Type-C charging port
- Wireless QI charging and Reverse wireless charging
- Dual 4G sim card slots, Dual standby
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Wifi, GPS, OTA, OTG
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Fingerprint, Step Counter
- 3G/4G - Travel the world (all bands,all networks)
- Micro-SD expansion slot - up to 256GB card (not included)
- Android 10
- Dimensions: 171.6*85.5*18.7mm
- Weight: 372g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $50
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:00pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.
Battery lasts forever, and phone is very robust
Rugged cell is great especially when you have 2 young kids as well as being a sparky. The battery level is great to
I have Cerebral Palsy so my hand function it's that great, plus very limited finger usage.
Because of my physical disability and the need for a phone that can be dropped and knocked around, I chose the Doogee S88 Pro for these reasons and I'm so glad I did. This phone is built like a brick, and can handle the knocks and the odd drop form fumbled fingers. The big 6.3' screen has more room for a larger keypad and good size of keys, so just the ticket for my unstable hands and fingers.
The Hardened glass protector is a bonus and peace of mind as I've seen a lot of my friends phones with a cracked screen, as they had dropped their phone.
But I'm having issues with the Heloi P70 Wireless charger, as it takes a lot to get the phone to sit just on the right place to get a connection from the charger, to start charging the Doogee S88 Pro phone, and I'm not sure why?
Yes, the charger is clean and all connected right, but I've gone to pick up my phone from the charger 3-4 times and had no charge overnight...
I'm sorry NOCO but if the Heloi P70 Wireless charger connected to my Doogee S88 Pro phone easier and faster, I would have gladly given you a 5 star review...
Mike from Southland NZ.
Absolutely awesome phone, battery life and solid as a brick sh#t house! I had a CAT S60 prior to the Doogee S88 pro and I destroyed that after dropping it on the concrete one too many times. It's really reminiscent of the Nokia's of the late 90s, where you could lose it in the truck only to find it a week later with 5% battery 20 texts and 10 missed calls from your landline!! I've already recommended this beast to many mate's who could benefit from the sheer manliness that it will add to their lives!
The battery is amazing, I can easily go 3 or 4 days without recharging and I'm using it all the time.