The Doogee S86 PRO is a solid, all around rugged phone with a big 8500mA battery for longer battery life and built-in Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
Helio P60 Octa-Core processor powered, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage memory gives the Doogee S86 plenty of power for smooth running performance.
The 16MP Triple AI camera system has a 16MP main camera, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle, and a 2MP Depth Sensing camera.
Industrial rubberized enclosure with reinforced corners and a Gorilla Glass toughened screen give the Doogee S86 the ability to withstand a lot of punishment.
- Helio P60 Octa Core processor at up to 2.0ghz, 800mhz Mali-G72 graphics processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB storage memory
- Triple Proofing - IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- 6.1" IPS screen, 720x1560 resolution, Gorilla Glass Anti-Scratch toughened glass, Glove mode, Wet Mode
- BSI 16MP Quad AI rear camera, [16MP main + 8MP Ultra Wide angle + 2MP Depth] Quad LED flash, PDAF
- Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
- 8MP front camera, Face Unlock
- 8500mA battery with 'Smart Battery Allocation' and fast charging
- 2W Loudspeaker with chamber, IC Smart Amplifier
- Face ID unlocking and fingerprint security
- Fast charging , NZ 2A/10W Fast charger included, Type-C charging port
- Dual 4G sim card slots, Dual standby
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Wifi, GPS, OTA, OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Compass (magnetic), Geomagnetism
- 3G/4G - Travel the world (all bands, all networks)
- Micro-SD expansion slot - up to 256GB card (not included)
- Android 10
- Dimensions: 164.6x81.2x16.8mm
- Weight: 323g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.
Good, solid feeling phone, body is a non-slip butyl or PTE with some hard plastic or metal edges that feel nice to handle and carry.
A bit small for people with bigger hands, but handles well irregardless. For the workman, this is loud, I can hear this phone over my earmuffs and air tooling at work, also can hear the person trying to call me while I'm trying to get away from noise.
Definitely would buy again, but if the phone came in a 6.5 or 7" screen model it would be a no question upgrade.
Battery handles well, I get a consistent 3 day life before I think about needing charge. Could get longer if I used less.
Camera is /ok/ isn't a Samsung by any means but is good enough for a workhorse phone, macro lens may be a bit gimmikey for me but it does function and have clear images.
All in all, a good phone, plenty of device for the price
Solid phone, bit little infor how to work in detail and needs a case as it's slippery on the outside and easy to press buttons you don't want to press.