DOOGEE S40 PRO - A proven design improved with more memory and faster engine.
Now with 4GB RAM + 64GB memory and a Helio A25 Octa-Core processor for improved performance
Compact, rugged and versatile - a great phone for work or play
- Helio A25 Octa Core processor at up to 1.8ghz, 650mhz PowerVR graphics processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage memory
- Triple Proofing - IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- 5.45" 295ppi IPS screen, 720x1440 resolution, Gorilla Glass Anti-Scratch toughened glass
- Panasonic 13MP rear camera, f2.0, Dual LED Flash + 2MP depth Sensor Camera
- 5MP front camera, 80deg wide angle, Face Unlock
- 4650mA battery with fast charging
- Face ID unlocking and fingerprint security
- Fast charging , NZ 2A/10W Fast charger included, M-USB charging port
- 3.5mm headphone socket, FM Radio
- Dual 4G sim card slots, Dual standby
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Wifi, GPS, OTG
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity, Light, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Accelerometer
- 3G/4G - VODAFONE/2 DEGREES [ NOT OK for Skinny or Spark]
- Micro-SD expansion slot - up to 256GB card (not included)
- Android 10
- Dimensions: 158.2*79.4*14.1mm
- Weight: 335g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $50
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:00pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.