The Doogee N40 PRO is a slim, stylish phone - designed with a leather rear cover and incorporating a big 6380mA battery while still retaining a slim form
The 6.52" HD+ IPS Display offer a resolution of 720x1600pixels at 296ppi (pixels per inch) for great colours and clarity
A Sony IMX350 Exmor RS quad AI camera system with VCM offers a 20MP main lens with a 8MP wide angle, 8MP Macro and a 2MP portrai camera - as well as a Samsung 16MP front selfie camera.
Suitable for Vodafone and 2 Degrees sim card - Not suitable for Spark or Skinny networks
TPU rear protective bumper cover included (transparent)
- Helio P60 Octa-Core Processor up to 2.0GHz
- Mail G72 MP3 800MHz Graphics Processor
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage memory
- 6.52" HD+ 720x1600 IPS Display, multi-touch, 20:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved edge glass, 296ppi (pixels per inch)
- Sony Exmor RS IMX350 20.0MP with VCM, f2.2 6 lens main camera+8MP 120degree wide angle+ 8MP macro + 2MP portrait cameras, Auto Focus, AI, HDR, GeoTagging and Dual LED flash
- Samsung 16.0MP front selfie camera with AI
- 6380mAh li-polymer battery with fast charging
- Supports OTG Reverse Charging
- 10W 2A USB charger included
- Android version 11
- Side Fingerprint sensor and Face ID security
- Dual Sim, Dual Standby (If memory card installed it uses a sim slot)
- 3G/4G Compatibility - Supports Vodafone/2 Degrees (Not Spark/Skinny)
- Micro-SD expansion slot (up to 256GB - Not included)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, light
- GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Active noise cancellation mic
- USB OTG (On-The-Go)
- Size: 165.2*75.7*9.9mm
- Weight 188g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
2021 - COVID-19 LEVEL 3 UPDATE
Expect courier delays - Courier cutoff is now 11am (although this may be changed at short notice due to changes in courier availability)
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.