Powered by the Helio P25 Octa-Core processor (running at up to 2.6GHz) and with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage memory the Blackview BV6900 is a great general purpose rugged phone
The display is a 5.84" Full HD+ screen with a resolution of 2280x1080 and covered in toughened Gorilla Glass 5
The Samsung 16MP quad camera system gives you a 16MP main camera with wide angle and depth cameras. - Underwater mode as well and a 16MP front selfie camera
5580mA battery with fast charging and wireless charging support
- Helio P25 Octa-Core processor at up to 2.6GHz
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage memory
- Triple Proofing - IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- 5.84" Full HD+ IPS Display, 2280x1080 res, Gorilla Glass 5, Anti-Scratch, 432ppi
- 16MP Samsung quad camera system (16MP f2+8MP+2MP+2MP), 120degree ultra-wide angle and depth sensor. Auto-Focus, HDR, Scene Mode, Dual LED flash
- 16MP Samsung front selfie camera
- 5580mA battery for longer life, Type-C charging port
- Metal frame reinforced body
- Face ID unlocking and rear fingerprint scanner
- Fast charging - 10W USB fast charger included
- RGB Notification LED light
- Dual sim card slots, Dual standby
- NFC, Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, OTG
- No headphone port (Type-C earphones included in the box)
- Fast QI Wireless Charging (Requires a wireless charger)
- Sensors: G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetic sensor, Compass, Fingerprint sensor
- 3G/4G - All networks [Supports all NZ/AU networks]
- Micro-SD expansion slot - up to 128GB card (not included)
- Android 9.0
- Dimensions: 164.45x81.4x15mm
- Weight: 284g
- Colour: Black with Silver side edges
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $50
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:00pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.
Very happy with the phone, would have liked a bit more information than the booklet giving a working explanation of the phone than the one that accompanied it.
I write this review after 1 week I have been using my bv6900, for those who is considering to purchase the same products from NOCO. I ordered it on Saturday and received it on Tuesday noon, fast delivery, I live in Hawkes Bay.
I started to charge battery until full and began to use it on Wed morning 8am. then used it until Friday night (midnight), the battery remained 30% (I use the phone to call, chat, photo, watch some YouTube videos, check on social media... Not playing games).
I love the camera which give nice sharp photos enough for me to use it in my job like taking some details, upload some nice products. The rear camera can focus on small objects close up to about 100 cm. For these reasons, I rate it 5 🌟. I haven't tested how rugged it is. Anyway, I like its design appearance.