The Blackview BV5900 is a robust rugged phone with rubber corners for maximum shock absorption.
The 5.7" HD Display has a resolution of 720x1520 and uses Gorilla Glass 3 toughened glass.
Certified IP68 water resistant, dust proof and shock proof
The dual rear camera uses a Sony IMX sensor for clear photos
- New enhanced strength enclosure, rubber corners
- Helio A22 processor - Speeds up to 2.0GHz
- 3GB RAM and 32GB storage memory
- Certified IP68 weather proof and MIL-STD-810G
- 5.7" IPS Screen, 1520x720 res, Gorilla Glass 3 Toughened Glass, Anti-Scratch
- Sony IMX214 Exmor RS 13MP Camera with aux 0.3MP depth of field sensor, LED Flash
- Samsung 5MP front selfie camera
- 5580mA battery for longer life
- 5V/2A fast charging (2A wall adapter included)
- Face ID unlocking, Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual sim card slots, Dual standby
- Bluetooth v5.0, Dual Band Wifi, GPS, OTG
- NFC - Google Pay
- Sensors: G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Compass,
- 3G/4G - Suitable for all Vodafone/2Degrees. Not Spark or Skinny
- Micro-SD expansion slot - up to 128GB card (not included)
- Type-C charging port, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 9
- Lanyard can be attached
- Size: 80 mm x 159 mm x 15 mm
- Weight: 268 g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.