The Blackview BV4900 is a tough mid-range phone with a Helio A22 processor , 5.7" HD screen, 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage memory
Certified IP68 water resistant, dust proof and shock proof
Ideal for all around usage with a smooth Android 10 experience
The rear camera uses a Sony IMX134 Exmor RS sensor for clear photos
- New enhanced strength enclosure
- Helio A22 processor - Speeds up to 2.0GHz
- 3GB RAM and 32GB storage memory
- Certified IP68 weather proof and MIL-STD-810G
- 5.7" IPS Screen, 1440x720 res, Thickened and Toughened Glass, Anti-Scratch
- Sony IMX Sensor 8MP main rear camera , dual 0.3MP depth of field and 0.3MP assistant sensor rear camera with LED Flash
- Samsung 5MP front selfie camera
- 5580mA battery for longer life
- 5V/2A fast charging (2A wall adapter included)
- Face ID unlocking
- Dual sim card slots, Dual standby
- Bluetooth v5.0, Dual Band Wifi, GPS, OTG
- NFC - Google Pay
- Sensors: G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Compass,
- 3G/4G - Suitable for all NZ networks
- Micro-SD expansion slot - up to 128GB card (not included)
- Micro-USB charging port, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 10.0
- Lanyard can be attached
- Size: 78.1 mm • 157.5 mm • 13.7 mm
- Weight: 261 g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.