The Blackview A80 - An inexpensive 4G phone with a nice 6.2" screen and Sony 13MP quad camera system.
The 4200mA battery provides plenty of life and the phone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage memory
Comes with a silicon protective rear cover
- MTK6737V/W Quad-Core processor at up to 1.25GHz
- 2GB RAM and 16GB storage memory
- 6.2" In-Cell IPS Screen 1520x720 resolution, 19:9 ratio
- Sony IMX258 Quad camera system - 13MP main + 2MP Wide Angle +0.3MP+0.3MP Depth camera, Dual LED flash, Auto Focus
- 5MP front selfie camera
- 4200mA battery - Micro-USB charging port
- Face ID unlocking and fingerprint scanner
- Dual sim card slots, Dual standby
- Bluetooth v4.2, Wifi, GPS, OTG, FM Radio
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Light
- Global 3G/4G - Supports all networks
- Micro-SD expansion slot - up to 128GB card (not included)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 10 Go Edition
- Dimensions: 157.6*76.3*8.8mm
- Weight: 180g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure.
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
We do not charge freight on orders over $100
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:00pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.