The Alldocube iPlay 40 PRO tablet with 4G, 10.4" Super HD screen, Quad Speaker system, high speed connectivity and Android 11
Tiger T618 Octa-Core processor, a huge 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage memory
10.4" Full HD+ screen with a 1200x2000 resolution with eye protection mode
4G Data/Call for all NZ networks - Stay connected anywhere
Big 6000mAh battery for a long life between charges and quad speaker system with loud clear sound
- 4G Dual Sim - Supports all NZ networks
- Android 11.0
- Tiger T618 Octa-Core Processor, Up to 2.0GHz
- Mali G52 Graphics Processor, 800Mhz
- 8GB RAM and 256GB storage memory
- 10.4 inch IPS In-Cell screen, 1200*2000 Full HD+ screen resolution, 10 point Capacitive Touch Screen , eye protection mode
- Dual band WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz+5GHz).
- Bluetooth, GPS, G-sensor, Mic.
- External Micro SD card slot, up to 2TB (not included).
- Dual Sim slots (Single sim if Micro-SD memory expansion card installed)
- Big 6000mAh battery.
- Type-C USB charging port, USB charger included, OTG Data Transfer
- 8.0MP AF rear camera + 5.0MP front camera
- Quad stereo speakers with sound chamber and Smart PA surround sound
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
- Size: 248.1 x 157.9 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 474g
All products carry a 1 year return to base warranty which covers any manufacturing fault or hardware failure unless otherwise noted in the product description
Spare parts have a 1 year warranty ONLY if installed by a professional repair technician (Receipts required for warranty claims)
For more info on warranty, please click here
We ship to NEW ZEALAND only
If the products shows as IN STOCK this means it is in our New Zealand warehouse ready to ship. We DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
All orders placed before 1:45pm are shipped same day (business days)
Orders are shipped via tracked overnight courier and are generally delivered next day. (Some South Island destinations may take 2 days but are often completed next day) - Rural delivery may add an extra 1 to 2 days
Tracking information is automatically provided via email and the customer can follow the progress of their shipment from dispatch to delivery.
All of our items ship with 'Signature Required' by default for orders over $100 - If the customer requests 'no signature required' we cannot accept liability for missing or stolen items that may be taken from your property or mailbox.